Donate a product or service
Thank you for your interest in donating a product or service to the AIDS Run & Walk Chicago. Your donation allows us to maximize the event’s net proceeds and maintain confidence among donors.
Making an in-kind donation is a unique way to become involved with AIDS Run & Walk Chicago. Donations used before, during and after the event display Chicago’s commitment to fighting HIV/AIDS.
Our In-Kind Sponsors can receive a variety of promotional benefits, depending on the nature and the value of the donation.
Please contact Jessica Syburg (312-334-0961, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
While we will accept any donation, we are specifically seeking:
- Coffee and breakfast for Race Day Volunteers & Main Stage Entertainment
- Snacks and beverages for 5,000+ participants
- Hotel room nights for V.I.P. guests who join us for the event
- Gift certificates/gift packages to use as incentive items for our Team Captains and Super Striders
- Party space/party package for Kick Off Party and/or Super Strider reception
- Anything else that will enhance Race Day for participants, volunteers or V.I.P.s
The AIDS Foundation of Chicago, the primary benefactor of the AIDS Run & Walk Chicago is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit organization,
Tax ID# 36-3412054. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.