Marathon Training Program
Everyone is different. That’s why T2 offers a comprehensive marathon and half marathon training program geared for three different levels – beginner, intermediate and advanced – that will prepare you to complete the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, Marine Corps Marathon or Chicago Half Marathon.
Our Regular Training Program is designed for beginning runners and first-time marathoners and will take you from your first step to crossing the finish line. The Intermediate Training Program is for those who have completed at least one marathon. Our Advanced Training Program is for experienced marathoners with specific time goals.
The running training program includes:
• Guaranteed race entry into the marathon or half marathon you choose
• Race day support and entry into exclusive hospitality tent in Charity Village
• Kick-off orientation meeting
• Customized training plan for your level of experience
• Coached group workouts on the weekends along the Lakefront
• Access to experienced T2 coaches and staff
• Discounts on athletic gear at Fleet Feet Sports
• Entry into the 2012 AIDS Run/Walk
• Pre-race carbo loading TRIUMPH Party
T2 staff provides encouragement along the way and are available to answer specific questions.
Training begins April 28, 2012 for the Chicago Marathon, Chicago Half Marathon and Marine Corps Marathon.
Got questions? Click here to read answers to frequently asked questions about our training program, or contact a member of the T2 staff at T2EA@aidschicago.org or 312.725.8232.