Marathon :: Training Program
Everyone is different. That’s why T2 offers a comprehensive five-month marathon training program geared for two different levels – beginners and advanced – that will prepare you to complete the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, Chevron Houston Marathon or the LA Honda Marathon.
Our Regular Training Program is designed for beginning runners and first-time marathoners. Our Advanced Training Program is for faster runners and experienced marathoners.
The marathon training program includes:
- Guaranteed race entry into the marathon you have chosen
- Race day support and entry into exclusive hospitality tent
- Kick-off orientation meeting
- Customized training plan for your level of experience
- Coached group workouts on the weekends across the Houston area
- Access to experienced T2 coaches and staff
- Discounts on athletic gear at local running stores
- Hotel accommodations (for the Chicago Marathon and LA Marathon)
T2 staff provide encouragement along the way and are available to answer specific questions.
Training begins May 12, 2012.
The event dates are as follows:
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon: October 7, 2012
- Rocky Raccoon Trail Run: November 5, 2012
Got questions? Click here to read answers to frequently asked questions about our training program.