Here are the top fundraisers**
as of October 26, 2010:
|1. Micah Krohn
|2. Doug Ferguson
|3. Andrew Vachris
|4. John Atorino
|5. Dan Lakin
|6. Mark Ishaug
|7. Victoria Ramos
|8. Heidy Best
|9. Tommy Grace
|10. Terri Friel
|**Represents total cash |
gifts and does not include
credits or pledges
Marathon :: Training Program
T2 HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SLOTS IN THE SOLD-OUT BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON!
Everyone is different. That’s why T2 offers a comprehensive five-month marathon training program geared for three different levels – beginner, intermediate and advanced – that will prepare you to complete the sold-out Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Our Regular Training Program is designed for beginning runners and first-time marathoners. The Intermediate Training Program is for those who have completed at least one marathon. Our Advanced Training Program is for faster runners and experienced marathoners.
The marathon training program includes:
- Guaranteed race entry into the sold-out Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Race day support and entry into exclusive hospitality tent in Charity Village
- Kick-off orientation meeting
- Customized training plan for your level of experience
- Coached group workouts on the weekends along the Lakefront
- Access to experienced T2 coaches and staff
- Discounts on athletic gear at Fleet Feet Sports
T2 staff provide encouragement along the way and are available to answer specific questions.
Training begins May 8, 2010. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is scheduled to take place October 10, 2010.
Got questions? Click here to read answers to frequently asked questions about our marathon training program.